Metal furniture is in trend now-a-days owing to its rustic and antiques finishes. Besides, the finish of furniture depends on the usage and individuals requirements. Ours is a reputed name, manufacturing furniture to fulfill global demands. The furniture market in India can be broadly categorized into four categories :
- Furniture parts
Domestic furniture accounts for 60 % of the production value, industrial furniture represents 20%, hotel furniture represents 15% and furniture parts calculate 5% of the production value. The survey shows that the furniture industry grows 28% every year. And, the large part of this growth comes from the rapidly growing consumer markets in the country.
- Iron Bar Chair : Made up of iron or steel, bar is available in different shapes and sizes. Besides, it is configured with a knob for height adjustment.
- Iron Black Chair : Suitable for small sized restaurants, black chairs add a vintage look to the place. These chairs have flat surface and circle shape.
- Classic Industrial Chair : These are old-fashioned, but now in trend again. Such chairs are easy to handle & shift and widely used in mechanical or automobile industry.
- Vintage Color Full Chair : Suitable for small-scale cottage industries, color full chair has legs that are thick on the top and thin at bottom.
- Indian Hotel Chair : Suitable for restaurants and hotels, hotel chairs are comfortable to sit. These chairs have thick legs that are bended and connected with one circle of iron.
- Industrial Leather Sofa : Looking for comfortable sitting arrangement? Yes? Leather sofa will be good for you. Our offered sofa is suitable for medium and large-scale industries.
- Industrial Vintage Sofa : Industrial sofa is suited for medium and large-scale industries. It is widely used for meetings. Its sides as well as back are molded to round shape for comfortable purpose.
- Industrial Design Bed : It is made of wooden or iron and suitable for home as well as industry. The bed surface is flat; legs are four in number & thick. Besides, you can shift them easily from one place to another.
- Industrial Antique Bed : These beds are coupled with wheels for the ease of movement. Moreover, these are old-fashioned and have flat surface.
The Indian furniture industry has a turnover of 4700 crore/ year. Its market share accounts INR 50 crore, as per the survey conducted by Google. This is a rapidly growing industry. Factors that influence growth of the furniture industry include :
- Interior designers
Furniture Market In 2022
The economic and cultural scenario to foresee the impacts on micro-markets and segments of the Furniture industry, so can invest in confidence. By analyzing tens of mega brands and have tried to capture the essence of the foreseeable changes which impact either the manufacturing or the retail end of our Industrial furniture in the next 10 to 15 years. From Economy to culture, have looked at what will contribute to change our lives tomorrow.
- Upholstered Industrial Furniture
- Bed Industrial Furniture
The company has its own whorehouse to deliver the furniture; you can also get wide verity of Wooden Furniture India at our place.